ET-DSP™ is eaqually effective in both the VADOSE & SATURATED ZONES
- Wide range of organic contaminants: chlorinated solvents, hydrocarbons, BTEX, PAH, creosote...
- Ideally suited to extreme conditions
Source of contamination: L&DNAPL
Vadose and saturated zones
All types of lithology: clay, sand, silt, peat...
Creation of secondary porosity in impermeable lithology (clay)
Heterogeneous lithology: interbedded layers – lenses
Deep contamination (>20m)
- More than 95% of contaminant mass reduction (VOC)
- Rapid Treatment: 6 to 8 months duration
- Safety Performance: zero recorded accidents
Scope of Application
- Temperature max 100 °C
- Average required energy 250 kWh/m3
- All of organic contaminants : TPHs, PAH, HVOC, creosote,...
- All of geologies with electrical resistivity < 500 Ω.m
- Groundwater velocity < 0,3 m/j